Ginger Girl Says is a lifestyle blog written by Charl (@misscharl) , a 28 year old (mostly natural) ginger haired Staffordshire blogger. GGS covers beauty, plus size fashion, love, life, self confidence and tit bits from my everyday life. I like to write from experience which hopefully makes my pieces both relateable and entertaining. I also like to pack my writing with a dollop of sass (a PR coined that term for me and I’ll happily take the compliment).
– Shortlisted for Yours Clothing #YoursNeedsMe campaign
– Shortlisted for Simply Be’s #CatwalkContender campaign
– Included in a list of “New Body Image Bloggers to Follow” by Look Magazine
– Included in an a list of #curvee plus size bloggers on Elle Magazine website
– Featured as Simply Be‘s “Blogger of the Month” June 2014
– Featured article on Evans Clothing website as part of their “How To Walk in High Heels” footwear campaign
– Interviewed by Joes Bloggers Network as one of their featured bloggers
– Featured in Look Magazine as part of their #Selfie debate
– Collaborated with boohoo fashion on their #ThisGirlCan campaign
– Local blogger at The Sentinel newspaper
– Press blogger for the Ambassador Theatre Group
– Collaborated with a number of fashion brands including Simply Be, Yours Clothing, Evans, New Look and Clarks Shoes
– Worked in collaboration with a number of beauty brands including Benefit, Urban Decay, Bare Minerals, Kiehls and Toni &
Ginger Girl Says is the
current/last in a long line of blogs that I have owned over the years where I have finally been given a place on the internet to spill my brain beans. From a young age I’ve been a lover of the internet and all things blog related after starting off small on LiveJournal and Geocities and slowly honing some skills in HTML and CSS I began using my self taught coding skills to build my own websites in the comfort of my teenage bedroom. Fast forward a good few years, the registering of the domain www.gingergirlsays.com in 2012, a tentative install of WordPress and a boom in social media and here we are in a world where blogging is bigger than anyone could have imagined.
DISCLOSURE: All original content by Ginger Girl Says © 2015. Please do not reproduce the content elsewhere online without explicit permission. Any PR samples are indicated by a (*) with full disclosure on any sponsored posts or advertorials.